YZ Series Thermoformers
YZ series thermoforming filling and sealing machines (FSS) are for food packaging capable of filling and sealing of different types of pasty and liquid products. The machine is constructed of stainless steel and corrosion resistant materials for easy maintenance and sanitation. Cehuma has designed every section of YZ series thermoformers to meet hygiene and cleaning requirements demanded by today's food packaging industry.
Our design and research team have cooperated with our customers to understand their needs and to configure a machine that meets their highest expectations and satisfy both their current and future needs.
Chocolate, Nut Paste
Dairy Products (Milk…)
Ketchup & Mayonnaise
All types of yoghurt
Top Web Material (mm)
Machine Length (mm)
Energy Consumption (kW)
Air Pressure (Bar)
Web Width (mm)
Bottom Web Thickness (mm)
Bottom Web Material (mm)
Cooling Water (°C)
- High filling accuracy
- Highest hygiene standards
- Output performance up to 22 cycles per minute
- Highly cost effective
- A wide range of possible cup designs
- Advanced punching technology
- Servo technology
- Compact construction with reliable elements
- AISI 304 frame
- Volume Adjustments from PLC
- Internet Connection Port for Remote Control
- Filter for brine products
- Ultraviolet rays can also be applied for sterilization.
- Labeling systems (shrink wrap, wrap around, spot)
- Stainless steel structure (AISI 304)
- Modular construction
- Omron PLC for machine control.
- Highly efficient.
- Reduced consumption (Electricity, air)
- Low maintenance.
- IP65 level of protection.
- Safety standards according to "EC" regulations.
- Easy access to internal components of the machine
- Minimised use of internal wiring.
- Programmable advance speed.- Control Panel with a Touch Screen Displaying:
- Language selection.
- Operating mode selection.
- Operating time.
- Error messages.
- Easy and user friendly.
- Control and display programs easily updatable (USB or Ethernet). Remote Support Management (RSM). Connection is made by Ethernet with http access (internet).